Our goal is your financial success!
Every business is different. We'll work together to customize a plan that works for your business.
Many gym, salon, spa and studio owners find themselves doing their own books or preparing their own taxes. But the fact is, very few non-accountants can do this successfully. And as a business owner, you surely don’t want to risk misclassifying transactions, that could ultimately trigger an IRS audit. Get your time back and remove the hassle of trying to figure out complicated accounting jargon, intimidating accounting software and tax rules.
This is what we’ll do:
- Either Quickbooks Online (QBO) or WAVE will be used to track your business finances
- Retrieve all of your transactions and sync into QBO or WAVE
- Categorize transactions into proper accounts
- Reconcile the accounts
- Prepare financial statements
- Conference call or video call to uncover and understand the financial weak spots in your business so that you can make confident and decisive steps towards increasing your net worth.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the influx of bills to pay or collecting payments for the hard work you’ve done? Processing payroll is cumbersome and then add monthly sales tax filings as well as creating a budget! Whew – don’t fret…we can help!
While we offer plans that may fit most business needs, I’m happy to offer additional services that fit your needs.
- Bookkeeping cleanup or catchup
- Accounts Payable bill pay
- Accounts Receivable collections
- Sales tax filing
- Budget creation and monitoring
- Payroll Processing
- Other special projects as needed
Individual Tax Returns
It’s not too early to start thinking about filing your taxes. We now have a mobile app that allows you to send your tax information from anywhere – no need for an office visit. Save yourself some time and get your refund quickly!
Business Tax Returns
Tax preparation is not the reason you decided to go into the beauty and wellness industry. Most businesses in this industry wait until tax time to think about their taxes. When, in fact, tax should be a continuous conversation throughout the year.
Let’s put it all together, have a conversation and review all allowable deductions for your business structure.
- Sole proprietorships
- Multi-member or single-member LLC
Business Set Up
Looking to start a business but don't know what structure to use? Choosing a business structure is a very important first step every business owner must take.
Services provided include:
- Incorporation and LLC filings
- Business licenses and permits
- Registered agent services
- Annual reports and filings
Refer also to the Small Business Administration’s 10 Steps to start your business.
While Beauty and The Books does NOT provide legal advice on the liability of a corporation, we can assist the client in the administrative process in setting up a corporation.
Reach New Heights!
Let's Build Something Together
Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can – there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.
~ Sarah Cardwell