A Few Words
About Beauty and The Books
Practical Financial Advice You Can Count on
Our job isn't just to make sure your business finances are being handled. We want you to be in the loop and have a solid understanding of your numbers.
You have the vision of creating something that influences your life and the lives of your customers. That’s the reason why you chose to work in the Beauty and Wellness Industry – to promote physical and mental wellbeing. Whether you’re a barber, hair stylist, personal trainer, private care specialist, or a beauty or skincare consultant, your special skills are in high demand. DIY bookkeeping is meant to save a small business owner time and money as their business grows, but over time it becomes second. We want you to have to the tools you need to make decisions!
~ Sophia Morgan, CEO and Owner
Accurate Record Keeping Is a Key Component to the Success of Your Business.
The vision of Beauty and The Books is to let you focus on your business while we focus on the other stuff. Then, we’ll package it up in some pretty graphs, explain what it all means, and help you focus on your future goals and keep it all on track. Let’s work together to get that salon, gym, post op recovery house or spa!
LOVE to Work With…
• Growth-minded business owners that are hungry to succeed and take action in their business
• Individuals that care about their business finances and want to be educated on their financial situation
• Clients that we can strategize profitability and minimize their tax burden by providing ONE-STOP-SHOP services (bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, and tax strategy)
SPECIALIZE in the Beauty and Wellness Industry…
- Salons and spas
- Gyms and fitness studios
- Estheticians and full specialists
- Fitness trainers and instructors
- Personal chefs/nutritionists/dieticians
- Massage and physical therapists
- Plastic surgery recovery centers and post op private care
- And everything else that relates to the industry
Are you ready?
Schedule your free consultation
MOTIVATION is what gets you started. HABIT is what keeps you going.
~ Jim Rohn, Entrepreneur